WORD OF ADVICE

siegmund

At MG. we have freedom of speech and freedom of opion ..and every member weather your here 1 day or 3 year s has that right ..

We are here to protect and help and advise one another.and everyones review and HONEST opion of a product is valued ...

If there is one thing i hate more than a dirty source is a nut hugger , and if you need the definition of that , my brothers here will define that !!! 

Whena brother or sister comes on site and say they were not happy with a product or the service .they have every right to state that ...

I dont give a fuck if uts the #15 source the #9.  Or the #1 .

So nuthuggers and fanboys ,you got the wrong site !!! It wont be tolorated here.this a honest board and a respectful board ..and the source will respectfully handle this ..not a nuthugger ..

And astatement was made that i like and i respect ..when making a car or making anything a bad line or batch can come out , and it happens to the best ...and im sure it will be corrected ..

BUT WHEN A FANBOY BALL HUGGER DISCREDITS A VALUED MEMBER AND ALL MG MEMBERS ARE VALUED YOU GET ONE WARNING ..

THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME ,RESPECTFULLY 

SIEG

SharonKY

I dont know what happened...but I thank all the mods and fellow members for sticking up for each other.  We are a family first!

**Pats Sieg on the head and feeds him a steak** <3

I

icdeadlifters

Someone hit the wrong nerve. I sometimes need a nuthug...

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/60/9c/b4/609cb40106ee7f99162d2563cc7c08e1.jpg

siegmund

Heres the issue ,

When someone a member uses a product and that experience wasnt the best ,meaning from quality ,or service or whatever.he has the right to share that experience ,and the source also ,(respectfully ) has right to question ..

But whenanother member jumps in and starts calling names and discrediting and saying how fucking good he is (ifbb) and haters will be haters .

Thats a fucking nuthugger fanboy , and.i find it hard to see him being ifbb because that takes disciine and dedication and training and with that comes respect ...which is lacking 

Im SCIBB ,and very proud and one day i explaine it ..some already know it ..

Sharon got it right this afamily.and disrespect.can keep it moving i have more time now and will be around alot more with my family and noone will ,jazz that up noone ...respectfully sieg 

SemperFi

And if you don't have time to cook it... I will eat it raw! ;)

I need as many calories as I can... I don;t have time to wait around for something to be cooked.

SEMPER FI

P

Prolablabs

As far as I'm aware there are not many of these people on this site.

Apart from sources making shill accounts.

Its obvious who the sources are that do this.

I

icdeadlifters

Deez Nuts: youtu.be/5LlQNty_C8s

This is for nut huggers....

M

Mister A

Semper has left humanity behind. Batman dont eat no cooked steak.

I

icdeadlifters

Who don't got no bitches?: http://youtu.be/7BSyCaMm4Tg

Yes they are