workout songs

niners49

I need sum new workout song  any suggestions? I like hard stuff and dub stuff like rob bailey  my workout list is getting very old plz help lol

siegmund

Metallica ,whiskey in a jar ,one , fade to black ,ride the lighting etc..   Disturbed ,down with the sickness etc.. If you want to get real crazy pantera ,its way to heavy for me tho ..

N

noveskeelite

lol I like your taste. basically everything he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

N

noveskeelite

respect by pantera is badass. disturbed is great training music. also eminems older ANGRY raps are amazing to train too.

siegmund

Stan 8 mile ,I am ,etc just had emenime on last week ,,I like the 1 new one with Brianna ,the monster ,, lmao reminds me of me at one time ,,I'm trying to smile here got fucked 1k today fucking plp ,and workers ,,pantera fits my mood rite now

D

dolfanshan

I also like POD, Tool, and Five Finger Death Punch as well as some of the one's mentioned above.

N

noveskeelite

sounds cheesy cause it was tripe h's wwe entrance song but I REALLY the "the game" by motorhead. such a badass song.