XXXX

Newbie666

Are they the real stuff?  I am 40 and new to this.  I am looking to bulk up and have been the skinny guy far too long.  I would appreciate some advice and your experience with XXXXX.  I just ordered XXX worth of product from them and was just wondering if i got scammed or if they're legit.   if not anyone have some reputable sources.   I don't want to lose money trying to find one.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kfizzle

Bro if you are questioning if you got scammed that's not a good thing. Check out the rules tho here man you already broke one mentioning a source name.  

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/forum-rules

Next make an introduction and let the community know you're here and what you're about. 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself

Look around some and get to now some people there's plenty of good sources around here, that's what the reviews are for. 

csancheezy

I had to go ahead and edit your post because mentioning sources and payment methods is not allowed in open forum. Read what Kfizzle wrote in his post, he hit the nail on the head. Read the rules and make an introduction into the community.

SenseiMiagi

Heh, heres a tip for future endeavers....can apply to many aspects of life.  Verify a company is legit BEFORE you send them money....then come onto a site that could have been used to research your options.  Dont be so hasty to throw your money at a cool looking website with a picture of muscles on it.

Sucks if you got scammed, but shit dude...you need to learn at some point....

Outlawthing

Become active in the community and you will be up to date on current events and I can bet there are some people here that could point you in the right direction

siegmund

excuse me I'm not going to be so subtle !!!! evidently no one is reading the rules or even giving 2 shits about them. And just totaly breaking them ...do not let it happen agion !!! And as my brother cheesy said ,go read what my other brother kfizz wrote ....and the links ,I slip is one thing but this is straight ignorant and its stopping ....so newbeee go read the rules.