Xxxxxxxxxx Testosterone E?

Dolf

Steve you need to read the forum rules so next time you'll know you can't talk about sources or labs in open forum. Also making an intro to the community and getting a proper welcome is the first post you should make on any review site. You're more likely to get questions answered if people know you.

ramdisck

there's a new guy working.  same great stuff behind the counter tho.  secret word is "rim job"  He'll know what you mean right away.

siegmund

Check this the fuck out COOL GUY !!!!!! One more fucking comment like that you will not be hearing feom me agion , YOUR ASS IS GONE , and debate this ...and your gone WISE UP!!!!!

rgonza22

I like how the new guys get on here and claim that they have done alot of reading on here yet their actions contradict tbe truth. If one is going to BS at least show some knowledge of whatever ur lying about

rgonza22

And why would I just trust any one who comes out with BS anyway. Ive been burned before. Nice try, go sell ur BS elsewhere. Fuckin hate that. Crackhead Bullshit

rgonza22

Just wondering if this is the 500$ refundable insurance and a required FDA cert than u will double up and throw in the FDA cert. Lol. Then I get the customs letter. Lolol.

I

icdeadlifters

coollpharma said:
i have . how much you need me . low rate i sell
 </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>BRO... THATS THE WORST FUCKING MISTAKE. NOW YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL. "OH LET ME THROW A SELF PROMOTE"..... REALLY? THATS A GOOD FUCKIN WAY TO GET A BLACK TAG. </p><p>GOOD LUCK IN FUTURE BUSINESS.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Its not whether it's a scam, bs gear etc. We have rules. And this is a TIGHT and I mean tight FAM. And we all watch for this type of erratic, irresponsible, negligent behavior. #1. If you are a SRC the go to SRC intro. "2. Don't self promote yourself cause the vets...... Are a vet for a reason. 

Keep it real.