YOU HAVE TO LOVE IT

siegmund

You have to love it bro's ,, its deffently a good feeling being around solid bro's I never really been a people person ,and steered away from making friends ,,but I can honestly say it feels good to know you have solid bro's ,as yourselfs in your corner.this might not mean much to the average Joe ,but when you live a life as I have ,and there was only lie and deciet,and no trust ,and always have your guard up..it means the world ,to have bro's you can finally call friends ,, ty guys and gals ,, 

You know me always speak how I feel ,off to make the bill money:( have a good day c u tonite

Standingup

Lets be realistic about a roid forum .  If you are a beginner, the info and advice is just something you can not do without so you must put up with just about anything. Tyrany, drama, threats and bashing. Is that really what a new guy needs or must go through though ?  I think not.  Then theres the guys that have experience and are established on a course, so really what do they come to the forum for ?  A cool place to hang out, have discussions and help others. Why in the hell would we want to go through drama and a nazi like regime. Why would we want to be treated like a child where this slightest argument with a mod will get you banned before you can even say a word ?  As long as Muscle Gurus keeps that shit out of here then it cant help but grow and succeeed !

Since its all coming out I also wonder how many people realize that mods on certain other forums read private messages. Oh ok yeah perhaps the rationale is to catch people dealing under the table and I can kind of understand that, but the fact is the spying goes far beyond that and I will tell you for a fact I was once banned because I ever so slightly insulted a mod in a pm I sent to a friend. I dont care how insulting the comment was, it was not in public and it was not sent to the mod, yet childish ego was allowed to prevail. Mod "D" flat out told me that Mod "B's" ego was bruised , so how do you like that for a reason to be banned ? And oh yes you better believe I still have the emails and texts from mod "D".

Having had a peek in to the inside I also found out about the corruption, and how the mods were sweeping poor test results under the rug to protect certain sources, how the mods actually accepted money to turn a blind eye and allow prior scammers back in under new names.

Oh yeah kiddies you better believe this is not just sour grapes or conspiracy theories at work, its just one man who knows the truth but has no reason to keep it quiet anymore. The childish nazi attitude does not exist here, the corrupt source favoritism does not exist here. I cant speak in terms like "forever ", but for now MG is a breath of fresh air !!

milkin

Amen, x2. Great post Stand and very well presented. It all comes out in the wash and we have no dirty laundry over here folks.This is clearly not a bash, rather it's a fellow member voicing his opinion via his experience. 

Folks, admin and mod have a job and that is to make sure everyone plays by the rules and to keep the community safe by taking out the trash. We are here to protect the community and that holds true for both members and sources. Anyone who uses a badge to boost their ego and disgrace others stands about 1 foot tall in my book. We are a community if brothers and sisters and we are here to help one another, not to shine at someone else's expense. Whether you come here for research, to give advice, to share an experience, to review a source, or to socialize, it is to be done in a respectable manor. And it is ! All members actions do not go unnoticed. You will never ever see a member getting disrespected or abused on his site by anyone.  It goes against everything we have been building on here. 

FYI- Hang on to your hats all,  new site features just around the corner.

Standingup

Losing the revenue from Googles advertising was just the beginning, the well has been tainted with a very nasty bacteria and I feel sorry for anyone still drinking from it.  I love how everyone changed their user names as if that will protect them. LOL what a joke. If they only knew that the source of the poison is actually coming from within the well.

siegmund

I have to agree also got to the point of making me sick to my stomach to even go there and I'll keep it real I always do ,I stayed a little longer than I wanted to to touch base with a few solid stand up bros ,, that's how I roll ,your cool with me ,I ride ,,anyway like I said I touched base with these bros ,,and when that was done I deleted account ,,which is done I did that for one one more than me,myself and I ,,,I live by a code ,and started questioning my code there and how I choose to carry myself ,,and I just don't roll like most bros there ,,so that's why I deleted account ,,also I don't like mods that are trenned out of there mind just waiting to take it out on the noob ,and then everyone laugh and give the mod +1 +2 +3 fuck that ,it ain't me ,,, and I prefer help the noob ,and talk since to him and help him as I do ,so that's why my account I had deleted because that ain't me I'll be honest I have half my life in a cage for smashing Louie ville sluggers over peoples head and face like that ,,and I'm gonna hang I think not ,,I let a few bros know why I held back and I did what I'd say I did and now that's the past and I don't like the past so I don't bring it up no more

milkin

Standingup said:
</p>
<p>If they only knew that the source of the poison is actually coming from within the well.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>You have a way with words Stand ! It's just a matter of time.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>