You know its pretty SAD

D

Dont_trip

This website could be so alive,It seems as though the only time members get active is when they are missing a package.Instead of wanting to chime in contribute to this site,they use it as reassurance their source is good or where is their package.Once they find out boom gone until another problem arises.This place has got some potential.BUT MEMBERS NEED TO GET ACTIVE GET INVOLVED EVEN IF ITS JUST SAYING WHATS ON YOUR MIND(KIND LIKE THIS LMAO)allright im done thanks 4 reading.Not saying I'm super active I need to do alot more as well but lets get on the same page

siegmund

+1 don't trip ,best site available ,,where else could you go and get treated with full respect from day 1 nowhere go try !!! I been trying to say that

N

noveskeelite

We have all been saying same thing. Plenty of members just most arent active much. The site and board layout is great. And the enviroment is a lot nicer than that other place.

D

Dont_trip

Bunch of good bro's looking out for each other, the format here is great.Due 2 recent events we got so many members out of the blue.Then they get their answers and go back into the shadows.Your  not gonna get this kind of help everywhere man,Sieg Nov,Milkin,Dlovett,Standing Up just 2 name a few are here 2 help you guys and myself grow physically and mentally.Whether it be training advice supplement advice life advice.So Cmon man stop using this place Like a damn handkerchief and jump in.

Standingup

Im always pretty shocked, theres a new member or three to say hello to every day, but your right , have not seen much of anyone.

Thx BTW :)

siegmund

Glad your here dont trip, a  you been very active and you can add your name to the contributer s  nov, sieg, stand, milk , and dont trip. Bro there only a fewnof us bigl has been pretty active ,, hint hint bigl jump In more  Your Close To The Mg Club The I More The Merrier 

D

Dont_trip

I appreciate that the more time you invest the greater you feel apart of something Thanks

siegmund

Of course everyone here is tight nitt , its young , bbut if we grab 1 solid brother a month like us im happy we slowly growing but with all good plp

D

dolfanshan

I sat back for a while and observed without joining for a while. I did it with a few sites and decided to join MG because this site did not seem rigged, and the knowledgeable guys genuinely seem to help out less experienced guys. Only having a few cycles under my belt this is very helpful. I also like how the mods didn't hesitate to make me feel welcome. I also know if I have a question about anything it'll get answered. Glad I stumbled on this site. I'll definitely stay active even though I don't have the knowledge or experience some of you old heads do. I've also got a few buddies I'm talking to about this site and am trying to get em to join.

D

Dont_trip

Yea Bro everyone has got something to contribute you know some stuff that someone on here doesnt know.This place isnt rigged its legit.We just need to help it grow and pull the weeds when needed 2 keep it legit

siegmund

Stay be active that's where the knowledge comes ,from ,,trust me 5 month ago I was real messed up ,look today ::)) so stay active