Yummy

SharonKY

As a former fat girl of 335lbs, I can sniff out a good place to eat.  I have food-dar if you think about it. 
Since I live in a big city my husband and I decided to find a local place to eat...my first choice of course, Korean. 

This is what I had...beef bulgogi, kimchi (fishcake, radish, bean sprout, cucumber, peanut, and cabbage), purple rice (my fave!!), and hot green tea.  I also had the seafood pancake, which brought back some childhood memories!!
[[{"fid":"29556","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":516,"width":631,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

SharonKY

Here is the seafood pancake.....shrimp, mussels, squid, and scallops in an egg and rice flour pancake with green onion and garlic. I used to go home after school with my best friend (who was Korean) and her Mom would meet us at the door with this and some tea.  We would watch cartoons (Woody Woodpecker....sheesh I'm old) and eat.

[[{"fid":"29557","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]