Review Detail

Anabolic Steroids A admin
I ordered a very small cycle of 1 Test E and some DBol (plus ancillary) from Hulk. The package arrived after approximately 10 days which I feel was too long. Considering the minimum and the local, that should have damn near been next day in my opinion. Second issue. Beyond benefit of doubt, and KEEP IN MIND I KNOW HOW TO PIN (Worked in Big Pharma for years... which ... we shall get to in a moment)... and landed my ass in the hospital with a white blood cell count over 20. I emailed him and got a reply that was absolute rubbish. "We use better filters than the big pharmaceutical companies." Oh? YOU do? YOU, the HULK shop? Banner? YOU use BETTER filters than a 200 BILLION DOLLAR AUDITED FACILITY? I did NOT order from the hijacked site. AND... get this (waving my stupid flag). I still tried pinning six further times. Each one landed me with extensive swelling, incredible pain and an inability to train. I let them run course to see what type of pathogen I had going from this crap and wound up on a LONG course of ciprofloxacin. Ciprofloxacin. Y'all know what that is? ITS THE ANTIBIOTIC THEY GIVE YOU IF YOU ARE EXPOSED TO ANTHRAX. So since I have had my money stolen by this guy, got shit product (the 50mg DBol was crap), I have no other way than to simply expose Banner here in this review. DO NOT ORDER FROM HULK.
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu