Review Detail

Anabolic Steroids D dlovett
I purchased TrenA MastE TestE and Deca
It all arrived on time and his communication was really good. Packaging was discrete and secure.
47years old
75 inches tall
220 lbs (goal of 215)
17% BF with a goal of 15%
lipid panels done every 6 mos and I consult an endocrn.
Cycle experience: standard idiot use in Army....really started researching and learning 5 years ago when I got back into fitness. I have taken it slow but this is my 5th cycle in 5 years. 1st cycle was testC 200mg and anavar 50mg. I went from there. Tren was and has always been a beeatch for me(even at 150mg week) so I may just give up and go Primo....

3 weeks in here are my findings:
Delivery was smooth and no more or less PIP than with the other reputable guys out there. Oils are the correct viscosity for delivery in a 1.25 22g (1.0 22g in quad)

night sweats insomnia and SLIGHTLY elevated heart rate (Tren) hit within the first 2 weeks. This on a measly 200mg/wk dose. This stuff is a bit more than I want so I backed it down to 150. As is his reputation...this is not for the faint of heart.
I was able to back down on Adex in light of using the MastE....which means it also has potency.(400mg per week) Yes..I know these are small doses but my profile tells a story.

The suppressive nature of the deca(400mg) tren(150mg) and masteron400mg) combined seems to be well countered with 600mg of his TestE and this actually has produced mood changes so I will again be backing off to 500MG per week (.66ml per shot 2 times PWeek)
I would like to counter the "others" with the least amount of test I can get away with.

You need to make sure you account for the potency of all of his products. I may be overstating this as an old TRT type guy but not everyone is a competitor on stage with 7%BF

I also noticed my running and swimming his been more difficult likely due to the tren but I am not sure. Over the holidays the diet can be less than clean. I usually run 3 miles right at 30min. I am at 33-34 min now and gassed (3 weeks into TrenA). Swimming same deal (10% reduction in performance vs time).

Mood: I am edgy and can be irritable but the reduction in Tren and testE is a recent thing so I will know more in 7-10 days.masteron also may be causing it too so I would cut that dose as well but I like the ADEX like contribution of Masteron.

Price: stellar

Strength: Incline 30 days ago 3x 8reps at 185 (smith) i am now at 205. I know these are not E. German lifting #s so no flames please I am 47 for Gods sake. Shit is starting to fall apart ;)

Smith Machine full squat (ass to the grass). I was at 205 3 sets of 6 and I am at 225 3 x 6.

I go to the Bod Pod in Dec and will post(edit this post)

Finally and from a protocol standpoint I need less pinning and more potency. This guy offers the esters and mg/ml to afford me that.
I would actually pay more for what he offers.

that is my review from a normal joe with no horse in the race.

T
Rep: 0
2 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu