Review Detail

Steroids A admin
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

This is one of the worst places to order from. I ordered a branded testo gel caps
The order was placed in January 2021
Immediately after order they sent me an email saying your order will be shipped in 3 to 5 days. 5 days later they sent me a notification with tracking numbers that your item is shipped and you should Waite 10 days before checking the status of your shipment. 10 days later I checked status with the tracking information they provided the postal service they used advised me there is no information. Same day I contacted them they informed me that they will look into it and let me know. 3 days later same story they sent me an email your package is shipped and provided new tracking number, the same story repeated 6 times and finally I contacted the PayPal and inform them about the issue they informed me that they have received several complaint against this vendor and they will be black listed for e-commerce business in USA.

In late April I received a package from India and there was product I did not order they sent me some generic gel caps and that is not what I paid for.

I would highly advise never to buy any thing from this company as they are fraud.

If I ordered a brand and you had it listed on your site and you charged me the price for it why did you send me some thing other then what I ordered.

I have documented evidence of each and every thing in detail regarding this

PLESE PLESE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Post India

Products Ordered

Androil testo gel caps

Product Effects

This is one of the worst places to order from. I ordered a branded testo gel caps
Immediately after order they sent me an email saying your order will be shipped in 3 to 5 days. 5 days later they sent me a notification with tracking numbers that your item is shipped and you should Waite 10 days before checking the status of your shipment. 10 days later I checked status with the tracking information they provided the postal service they used advised me there is no information. Same day I contacted them they informed me that they will look into it and let me know. 3 days later same story they sent me an email your package is shipped and provided new tracking number, the same story repeated 6 times and finally I contacted the PayPal and inform them about the issue they informed me that they have received several complaint against this vendor and they will be black listed for e-commerce business in USA.

In late April I received a package from India and there was product I did not order they sent me some generic gel caps and that is not what I paid for.

I would highly advise never to buy any thing from this company as they are fraud.

If I ordered a brand and you had it listed on your site and you charged me the price for it why did you send me some thing other then what I ordered.

Review

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 9

deneme bonusu