Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle

AM , is  absolutely the most professional and  courteous indivual I've ever dealt with and I mean in any type of business. My last order took a little longer in transit than usual. Due to the holiday I'm sure the system must be extremly over worked. Anyway I'm sure I'm the only one like this but it doeant take much to make me start worrying.  I email him several times about what could be the hold up. And really like I said my parcel was still he with 10days, but normally it comes faster and I am a worrier.  But anytime I emailed him he assured me everything was fine and would even take the time out to track it on his end . And he reassured me by saying wost case  scenario , we will do a re ship. He really is a great business man. 

Couldn't ask for better results in a short period of time. Not many sides , just the normal stuff that comes along with good gear. I keep it at a low dosage and it works best for me. About to throw in more tren A & E. And more test prop. So far the AS sauce and tren a have worked well together. .The AS Sauce is keeping me pumped all week long and I'm guilty of skipping more than a few workouts lately.And the Excel Tren A, has been keeping my vascular look. My girl asked me the other day, how are you looking bigger and more ripped and skipping workouts. I told her because I've got some bad ass gear. I'm also thinking about implementing some excel T 400.He has such a great selection. It's like being at the mall in your favorite clothing store!
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu