Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle
Placed an order last week for 3 bottles of fuerza labs super rip 240 and again these guys are fantastic great communication, very helpful, and instant replies to emails. I have ordered from this site before and this is my forth order and will be placing another order later today for the andropen 275 and fuerza labs winny. I have experience with these products before and the products supplied by these guys are good stuff. I was a little worried about ordering the fuerza labs super rip240 as i have read a few mixed reviews. Well 2 pins later and im having the dreaded night sweats no cough which is good and no insomnia yet lol. I would highly recommend these guys never had a problem and im just shocked that there is someone out there selling great products and a great price. I will always buy from the site as long as they operate.

Have been using this product for 7 days now and the night sweats have started just waiting for the insomnia to kick in lol. I am taking 1ml every 2 days and just a slight pain at the injection site's nothing to bad i can still walk which is good. I have'nt noticed any strength gains just yet but i have gained 3lb this week which is funny considering it is super rip but im not compaining. I can confirm this product is good as im experiencing the night sweats.
M
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu