Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle
I placed an order for Test Cyp, Test Prop & Deca. The communication was outstanding, the delivery time was the fastest that I've ever experienced. I've been buying and using gear for a little over four years and have purchased from a dozen difference sources. No one has ever exceeded my expectations like these guys. Gear came packaged very well, each vial came in it's own box with matching batch numbers. Each box and vial had matching expiration dates.

After only two weeks of using gear from alphamuscle, I noticed significant improvement in strength and sex drive. 1/2 inch growth in my calves biceps and one inch growth in both thighs. I won't purchase from another source again. Thanks guys... You've earned my business!

I placed an order for Test Cyp, Test Prop & Deca. The communication was outstanding, the delivery time was the fastest that I've ever experienced. I've been buying and using gear for a little over four years and have purchased from a dozen difference sources. No one has ever exceeded my expectations like these guys. Gear came packaged very well, each vial came in it's own box with matching batch numbers. Each box and vial had matching expiration dates.

After only two weeks of using gear from alphamuscle, I noticed significant improvement in strength and sex drive. 1/2 inch growth in my calves biceps and one inch growth in both thighs. I won't purchase from another source again. Thanks guys... You've earned my business!
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu