Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle
I ordered 2 bottles of the super rip formula made by furza labs and have also ordered 1 masteron, 2 equipoise and a tren 100. I had these shipped out on 3 separate orders where payment was easy and response time was very fast. My orders took up to 1 business day to fill and arrived at my house within 5-9 business days. A tracking # was always given and tracking my order was very easy.

I started my cycle on a heavier weight 22% bodyfat. I used and loved the super rip 240 (80mg tren 80mg test prop 80mg masteron) I did sweat my balls off my entire cycle due to the tren also had a little bit of anxiety but nothing to bad. My goal was to lean out the best I could while still being able to lift heavy. I used the 2 bottles of super rip lasting me 40days and switched over to the tren 100 and the masteron 100 lasting me another 40days. I did lean out good losing a total of 8% of my bodyfat . I loved this cycle too because I held no water and while burning fat I also managed to put on a decent 17lbs of muscle. Right now I'm bridging my cycle with EQ 300 x 2 week and test prop 100mg x 3week. I loved the super rip so much that I'm planning on ordering 3 more bottles and go on for another 8 weeks after my bridge.
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu