Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle

I've been using AM for over 2 years now and have put in over 20 order. I always get great service from them and I always get what I ordered. If there is a mess up which rarely happens AM will make it right. I will be using AM as long as they're in business.

I didn't really like the super rip formula of test p 100, Mast 50 and Tren 50 so I bought a couple extra bottles of Tren to add to the mix. The combo I've been making is 75mg Tren A, 50mg Test and 25mg Mast every day. My cycle goal was to drop Bodyfat and lean out as much as I can without losing any muscle size. So far through 60 days I went from 19% bf to 14% bf. I have been getting stronger and I've also still able to do a decent amount of cardio. I definitely have been experiencing day sweats, night sweats and anxiety that comes with using Tren. Excell pharma products have been ok but not great and I do prefer using the pharma Tren 100 over Excell pharma Tren. Pharma tren 100 just seems to be cleaner and doesn't cause much pain when pinning. Excell pharma is more painful and leaves good size wealts on my ass that hurt like hell. I would say all in all everything has been good and my strength and power have been enormous at times. I still have 4 weeks to go before I start a test p, Npp cycle.
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu