AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Could not be more pleased with alpha muscle. Ordering from the US I was skeptical but these guys came through and were great. Every email I sent got a reply in a timely manner, they were out of one pct product I wanted and emailed me less than a week later to tell me it was in. The processand communications were so smooth I thought it was either a really good scam or these guys were legit. Well I got what I ordered so that answered that. I will definitely be using alpha muscle on a future order!

Very pleased so far. I'm halfway through my cycle of test cyp 250mg twice a week and have had great results. I've only gain 10 solid lbs but its legit muscle. My strength has gone up and I have noticeably pit on good size and muscle definition. I've had more people comment lately on my physique so it confirms what I see. Very little pip with the test n sides include a little oily skin on top of back and facial area. A little acne too but once I started taking aromasin it calmed it all down. I may have started my aromasin a little to late however, or not enough, because I got a little gyno too so hopefully that goes away with time or with my pct. My cycle has been test cup 250mg twice a week and my pct is aromasin on cycle and nolvadex and clomid two weeks after last pin. So far so good and very pleased with the gear and customer service I received. I will be using alpha muscle again.
Y
Rep: 1
64 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu