Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle

Alpha Muscle are very professional in dealing with their high quality products with a wide range of products available.Wonderful customer service,they contact you immediately with consistency & get helpful towards their customers.Once payment has cleared they dispatch products the following day unless it's a bank holiday which maybe takes an extra day.I have used Alpha Muscle now for several years & will never buy from anyone else.Ive rated them as one of the best online webstores I have ever used.Great service to say the least.Highly recommended.

I am quite well experienced with different forms ie esters like enanthate,sustanon,propionate etc.Cypionate is actually my favourite testosterone,just a personal preference there's no real science in the matter just my choice.I like the 250mg version,AS labs have that dosage available,& is of high quality so I'm a frequent user of this particular brand.I feel I can control the dosage better with 250mg.I can half the dosage to a level I personally get benefits from with a little less water retention,just maybe increasing frequency of administering the smaller dosage weekly.On the flip side of that of course I do like to increase the dosage at different periods.I like 500mg weekly to up to 750mg weekly,& find with these particular doses my strength gets to an optimal level over time with yes of course more water retention from these doses & this type of product,but I think it helps a little in strength this side effect,& of course boosting your hormonal percentage of testosterone,which of course increases in strength is inevatible in the vast majority of using these doses of test Cypionate.I find after a couple of weeks of using say a mid range 500mg of AS labs test cypionate my strength increases a good 20% & as further weeks continue on this dose of 500mg an approximate increase of 30-50% which I find is the best & contented dose for me.I maybe at times increase dosage to a maximum of 750mg where again I will get a slightly higher strength gain but nothing drastic personaly,hence the reason I don't go over 750mg weekly on this testosterone.Side effects of water retention increases to much for me plus another side effect of this product is an increase in acne.These are the only side effects I have personally experienced with testosterone Cypionate at these dosages.AS labs testosterone Cypionate are of the highest quality on the market,and would recommend them to anyone.
G
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu