Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle

I have used other sources before and none were as professional and personable as alphamuscle.is. Every time that I had a question they responded promptly with an e-mail and were extremely informative. The package arrived within their ETA and everything that I ordered was there. All in all I have had a great experience with alphamuscle.is and will definitely be going back for more!

I have been running 300mg of Test E for two months twice weekly. Have made significant gains and found that the Test has provided me with a big boost in my overall strength and recovery. I've been training like crazy and the Test has really helped me push through it. The oil used made a smooth pin and havent really had any major PIP. Have been thinking of using HCG on my next Test cycle (probably just going to do one more test cycle after this) and there are a couple different brands of HCG available on alphamuscle.is

The Armidex has been working well as I've been taking it every other day at .5mg. Haven't had much estrogen issues and when I felt a little more symptons I just took 1mg instead of the .5 and this has definitely done the trick.

I haven't used the Clomid or Tamoxifen just yet seeing as how I haven't reached the PCT phase of this cycle yet, but will update my review at that time.
U
Rep: 0
60 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu