AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I had never ordered online and was very sceptical of being ripped off , i searched for ages until coming across am .I placed an order of anavar and then tbol with pct tamox and clomid,the communication was fast and instructions were nice and clear i could not fault them,tracking number sent to me and shippment arrived well packaged and very discreet after couple of days,i had the anavar and tbol tested for peace of mind as i wanted to know what was going in my body.I had the lab results back and they were different substances to what i had ordered.I contacted am and they were very sorry ,i sent them the lab results also for proof ,they in fairness could not apologise enough for this happening ,i said its one of those things out of their control labs mistake not theirs.Am offered me any product free as compensation which i thought was very decent of them.The cycle on the tbol went really well,strength shot up and i put on a good amount of muscle i was really happy ,i ran it for 8 weeks at 60mg per day split,i had no sides at all just felt really good ,i cant recommend am enough as ive made another order with them of test cyp ,great source ,great communication and trust worthy .

i took the tbol at 60 mg split each day ,i noticed it kicking in around week 2,my strength shot up ,which was abit of a shock as my weight on the bar was far more than what i would normally lift on all of my training,i didnt experience any sides effects at all during the cycle ,the quality of the product was very good ,bottles looked perfect and labels on them,all in all i was very impressed with their tbol ,test cyp next cant wait for that.
J
Rep: 0
229 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu