AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

First time ordering from this Source. I will definitly be comming back. Communication is immediate and shipping is fast. Faster than any other source I experienced. Products are top quality and legit.

I been using different gear for the past 20 years and can say Im happy with these products. Been using these three for 21 days now. Ill run this for 6 months this year. Im using AS labs deca and sustanon and Prochem anavar. Might add in anadrol and tren soon.

Deca 300 - AS Lab
Sustonon 250 - As Labs
Anavar 50mg - ProChem

I use deca at 900mg/week, Sustanon 500mg/week and Anavar 150 mg/daily. The only sides I have is the pump. It hurts when im working out. But I love it. I know what compounds are doing what they supposed to do.. The var makes me sweat a lot during workouts and also during sex..insane pumps. My libedo is through the roof from the 500mg of sustanon and works perfect for me with the 900mg deca a week. Its been three weeks and should be feeling the deca now. Joints felt lubed after one week so I know its gtg. Strength increases are up 25%. Body has transformed already as if i been working out all year consistantly when i havent. My skin is tighter and I think Im looking more youthful. No acne or pip. Im happy with these products.
M
Rep: 0
27 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu