Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle
     I would like to start this review by saying that I have used Alpha Muscle five times now and have received my products each and every time with excellent communication and top notch customer service. I am on the West Coast of the U.S.A. and I usually receive my packages from them within about a week to two weeks after the monetary transaction has been completed. So needless to say, T/A has been great and communication has been excellent. Pair that with reasonable prices and it's no wonder they are one of my favorite sources.

I didn't have great results with Excel's Test P and was informed that it's likely to have been an isolated incident regarding a bad batch that it will be rectified by AM. I have however had good results with Excel-Pharma's Test E as well as their Tren Ace.

Concerning the Excel-Pharma Test E and Tren Ace only: Strong pumps, increased strength and libido. Increased aggression as well as some night sweats. Had some gyno sides because I was under dosing my AI. I take a strong dose of Melatonin every night so I've never been affected much by Trensomnia.
U
Rep: 0
60 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu