Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle

I found out about Alphamuscle about a year or two ago. Since then I havent bothered looking for any other anabolic supplier. AM has all the gear I need, its great quality stuff, and everything is set at a good price. I 'm always hyped and looking forward to ordering from them.

Communication with Alphamuscle is great. They've responded to all of emails very quickly. They go above and beyond to try and give you great customer service.

As far as injectable gear goes, I only use ONYX PHARMA. I've used ONYX PHARMA TEST 400 (test blend), ONYX PHARMA TEST-E 300, and ONYX PHARMA TREN ACE 100. I've seen real good muscle growth and SOLID strength gains throughout my body with little to no side affects. I run AI's both on cycle and during PCT. Orals that ive used include: Pharma grade Tamoxifen 20mg tabs, ZPHC Anastrozole 1mg tabs, AS Labs Clomid 50mg tabs, AS Labs Clenbuterol 40mcg tabs, and Pharma grade Cabergoline 2mg tabs. ALL AI's have done their job and worked great and keeping my hormones in check and maintaining my gains coming off of cycles. The Cabergoline is my favorite oral to use while on a tren cycle, keeps your libido thru the roof and running 24/7 and also fights off any unwanted sides, GREAT STUFF!
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu