Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle

I've used AM several times and they always come through very quickly with no problems and great customer service.

I really enjoy using test p, mast, tren cocktails and I wanted to know which one was the best IMO. I ordered 4 bottles of signature cut stack 225 the first 3 bottles did not contain any tren whatsoever but I used them anyways. It was very average strength gain and only a little muscle built. I'm almost sure it's was only test and mast. Ok so the 4th bottle did contain tren I could tell instantly because I started getting tren side effects and strength was much better. After those 4 bottles I decided to stay on my cycle and I used AS labs TTM 200. This was the real deal no doubt and I started getting the sweats my strength went up a huge amount and started to really lean out. The only problem I had was every time I injected which was every other day it would leave a nasty welt and it would hurt like hell for a few days. Last but not least I used AM's very own renvex ripavex 200. I was very happy because it didn't leave a welt and it didn't hurt very much after I injected. I still had all the same side but felt a little less anxiety. It just felt cleaner. Overall I lost a total of 8% of my body fat and easily put on a very lean very hard 15-17lbs. Also another good thing is I got blood work twice during my cycle and everything was normal except my test and free test was through the roof. My ALT was a little high at 55 but no big deal at all
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu