Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle

Ordered from alpha muscle for the second time and ince again have no complaints. During the ordering process had a few questions and as always they responded super fast. It's almost like they have someone sitting there just to answer emails. Some of the products I wanted were out, my fault for waiting till late May to order when everyone else is, but they let you put your email in for that product and emailed me when it was in. I ordered Signature Test C and Alpha Pharma Dbol. I usually order Alpha Pharms Test C but they were out so I tried Signature. I really don't think the Signature was as potent as the Alpha Pharma so I wished I would've waited. Overall very pleased once again. Ordering was easy, payment process smooth and shipment arrived in about a week discreetly wrapped and everything intact. I've finished the Dbol in the first 4 weeks and still on the Test. Gains are pretty good but not as good as it was with the Alpha Pharma Test. Not as many sides as last time and I'm assuming that's because the Test isn't as potent. I'm about halfway through my Teat C and if I recall this is about when it really started to kick in when I took it last summer. im thinking about maybe adding another oral just to jump start it a little more. Overall though I'm very pleased with Alphamuscle. My selection of gear has nothing to do with their customer service and delivery of product. They answered all my questions faster than I expected and shipped my gear discreetly and in a very timely manner all intact. Once again, I'll be returning to Alphamuscle. 

I ordered Signature Test C and Alpha Pharma Dbol. I usually order Alpha Pharms Test C but they were out so I tried Signature. I really don't think the Signature was as potent as the Alpha Pharma so I wished I would've waited. I've finished the Dbol in the first 4 weeks and still on the Test. Gains are pretty good but not as good as it was with the Alpha Pharma Test. Not as many sides as last time and I'm assuming that's because the Test isn't as potent. I'm about halfway through my Test C and if I recall this is about when it really started to kick in when I took it last summer. im thinking about maybe adding another oral just to jump start it a little more. My strength has increased and although I don't really do bench that much anymore I went up 20 pounds on flat bench dumbbell press. I have increased in size which has been noticeable with filling out my shirts more. Taking the Dbol was a good kick start until the Test C started to kick in.
Y
Rep: 1
64 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu