Review Detail

AlphaMuscle.is FeaturedHot
Steroids A alphamuscle
This was my third order... like the two times before... quick delivery, friedly as i told before. Responses are within hours... sometimes minutes;) alphamuscle showed goodwill with a few probs and cleared them to none. I will kepp supporting this shop. The stock is getting low... hopefully this will change and more products will come. All you have to know is... this shop deliveres very fast and discrete... i still can not say anything bad. Just satisfied customer! Keep it up AM! Next order is comming soon!

Editing for full experience:
This last order was hygetropin 200iu kit. The vials are well sealed... vakuum closed. No inject pin or skin irritation. Solution cleares up quick for injection as it should be. For detailed effect it is too early, this will take 2-4 more weeks. Next thing ist testo-propionate from Fuerza Labs. Nice original packaging with carton and inlay. Also no injection pain... not too much benzyl benzoate and benzylalkohol in the solution. Libido rised up... i feel nice pump effect. Strenght turned up also. Light acne came with. But this is usal reaction of my person by 100mg ed injection. What can i say more... im satisfied with these guys. At last... sorry for my bad english, i just learned a little bit in the army;) the british camerades were always amused about it;)

S
Rep: 0
4 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu