Review Detail

Steroids A admin

It was more like one email a day , I have them if you want to see them. After they stopped answering it may have been a few more BUT I havent even thought about since he sent me an email saying my package was returned. I paid for priority mail with a tracking number and that's what they told me I'd get( I have PROOF OF THAT) dont send emails If you want to lie about it in the future.  Then they said no tracking numbers so that means you're sending it regular mail? No thank you .And I've lost count of how many data it's been since I ordered. They came on here and told me it was a delay , then one more email saying it had been shipped back. I never threatened anyone I'm honest and I'm telling the truth like I said I can screenshot the emails and show anyone who wants to see. I doubt care if it would've taken 2 months as long as they had communicated with me...I'm so glad o didbt send them alot of money or I'd be pissed. I'm happy for who ever got their order but mine was put in weeks ago. I've ordered from two places and received it , I'm not sure I would even take anything they send now.

G
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 34 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu