Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I'm honest I have no reason to lie,  I ordered weeks ago when I came on here was when they quit answering me. One guy said tracking number in a couple days ( I have an email proving it) then jack says we dont do that....which is true? Then I hate to blast anyone i came on here and told the truth, I hadn't heard from them in 2 days so after I said something publicly I read ON HERE that there was a delay in my order( you mean they couldn't PM me and tell me that?) So few more days no response , last email i.got from them said my order was returned to them ( it was a few days ago) I told him it he wouldve sent priority mail( pretty much the norm) and the way he had done before it woukdnt have gotten sent back( if it really did) and I've been doing this awhile . I ordered from him last year under a differient company and 3 days I had it. So I have to wonder why in three weeks time i still dont have my order. Friends I'm not lying about ANYTHING I can show you every email and yeah I sent some rude ones but who woukdnt when you lose money and they wont respond but they are ranked at the top on here. And I told them they could keep that money because it was a small order and worth it to know who to trust to send alot of money. And I woukdnt send them 2$...that's my honest experience with these guys and as of TODAY I HAVE NO REFUND OR ORDER 

G
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 34 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu