Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I ordered from him last year a couple times under a differient company name,  it was fast, good and always tracking number...I heard some stuff about him scamming people but I didnt believe it and contacted him. I thought he was straight up and didnt want to believe the stuff I read on another site. He had a differient company name and it was on eroids. This was my first order from this company,  I ordered he told me tracking number next day,  during the first week I kept asking him about every two days about it, some other guy emailed me saying oh we dont give tracking numbers I told him that not what I was told so that guy said the guy I knew who handle my order personally.. two days went by making it 9 days I came on here and left an honest review.  They told me 2 to 3 days processing 3 to 4 shipping so 9 days I figured hey it should be on the way...no response so I go on MG and read " theres a delay in your order" why didnt he email ME and tell me that? I wouldve never left a review yet...then no response at all until 2 days ago today they said your order was sent back...had they used priority mail ( which I paid for ) it woukdnt have gotten sent back...and all of this is mute because only reason I even hear from them is because I came on here and read their excuses...i have one email about my shipment being sent back other than that I've had NO response since I left that review that's the truth and I can show anyone a pic of it. They lied about the tracking number , they didnt tell me privately my order was delayed and until two days ago I thought I had just gotten scammed and right now I still bekuve that because in that recent email I was told for the SECOND time,  when your order ships we will send you a tracking number

G
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 34 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu