Review Detail

Steroids A admin

After laying off for a year plus, i’ve decided to start my cycle again. This is my fourth time ordering from A.S.B. Everytime it managed to come through without any problems.

Communication & Ordering process

Communication has been great, Mark n Sean have always response to my email promptly. Although i’ve been emailing them countless time asking unnecessary questions, they have always been patience with me. 

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

It only took 7 days for the packages to reached me once i got my tracking.

Packaging is second to none. i’ve been caught shipping in vaping stuffs few months ago(my country banned e-cig), i was worried about my current shipment. but still, it managed to slipped pass custom without batting an eyelid lol. Kudos to u guys at A.B.S.

Additional commentary

To all those looking for a trustworthy n reliable source who knows how to stealth shipped their stuffs, i suggest you give A.B.S a try. These fellows definitely know what they are doing.

Big thank to Mark n Sean.

Sorry mod, my review on product effectiveness is based on my previous order when i wasn't a member here*

Product quality has been great all along on all my previous orders. I’ve started at 64kg, n managed to grow up to 76kg on a 10weeks test-e n dbol cycle. Though i’ve lost much weight now due to time off training, i’m pretty confidence that the gears i just received will put me back on track.
B
Rep: 0
6 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu