Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I cannot say enough about the Helpfulness, Professionalism and Service which I received from the boys at Anabol-Steroids.biz (Sean, Vic and Mark) and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to order goods to help with training, strength, size, etc. in particular for those living in Oz.
I had been scammed in the past with the usual automated email replies from fake web-sites, which requested my cash via money orders and then ceased all communication with me. However, upon contacting the guys above. I was immediately connected via their chat window and got instant 1 to 1 communication and support from them. Being my first time to order products like this, it was such a help to me and really put me at ease, not to mention the ongoing email advice which was given on cycles, alternatives products, health risks, etc. was invaluable.
Cost was good and when there were issues securing the product quoted, they substituted a better alternative, with no increase in cost to me.
Tracking # was provided (although not updated by the Thai postal service) but my package was received without any issues & without any opening or interference from customs.

The goods received were from authentic manufacturers & I was provided with serial numbers to check on the authenticity. Also the gains in strength & size have been very noticeable in just a couple of weeks into my cycle.

I plan on continuing to order from these guys and would happily respond to anyone with questions or concerns regarding using them going forward.
I can't say enough good things about my dealings with anabol-steroids.biz and would highly recommend them. :)

So far after only a couple of weeks of using the products, I have seen a noticeable increase in strength, muscle mass, recovery & a drop in body fat.
No ill or side effects noticed from the products with a noticeable increase in libido as well.
I'm very keen to see how far I can go in this cycle.
G
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu