Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Ok, I'm a female so dosing and products are different for me compared to a male obviously because I don't wanna become one of you creatures and still want to look feminine :-)) these guys where really helpful, I first emailed mark for advice on what would be best and he responded almost instantly. They were very knowledgable, professional, helpful, patient and most of all honest and trustworthy. From that very first email I sent right through to receiving my gear and tracking number and the packaging was so stealth that I couldn't find it inside duh but I emailed Sean and he kindly and patiently guided me to where in the package it was. Not a bad word to say about these guys. Keep up the good work. 

Again being female I only take 100ml per week of primo depot and 20mg anavar per day split 8 hours apart (two a day) . No virilization which is great just a slight scratchy throat but that's all . I'm getting leaner and more vascular but my strengh is going u which is amazing. I have a few little spots on my back and shoulders but very little and can hardly notice them, injection site (glute) a little sore for a day afterwards but not bad at all but I imagine at a higher dose it would be. Very very happy with products and placing a second order soon :-)
L
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu