Review Detail

Steroids A anabolic-city
I must say that this source is HIGHLY recommendable. Before buying anything from AC, I emailed them asking for further information on different products and their availability. The reply was quick and very useful too. After buying the gear, I also realised I was going to need some AIs to stack with it. Again, they got back to me almost immediately. The delivery took only a couple of days, and the product is absolutely legit! This speaks very good of this source. Many sources are eager to answer your questions before buying their product, but they are no longer interested once the've sold their stuff. This source is just the opposite: they will get back to you every time you need it (I've emailed them several times), which shows that they've got a great customer service. This will definitely be my source from now onwards. Summing up: great service and great product. What else can you ask for?

I ordered T-Bol from Cambridge Research Lab. The product is very good quality, very good indeed. I was a bit hesitant about it, as this is a relatively new lab. The product (100x10mg) is backed up by its corresponding code, so you can check the code on CR's website. As for the quality, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone interested in trying a reliable lab. Initially, I wanted to increase the dose up to 80mg ed, but I think that it's not necessarily at all. I'm gonna keep it around 50-60mg.
R
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu