Review Detail

Steroids A anabolic-city
I have used anabolic city for some time now. I have ordered everything from injectable and oral steroids to anti e's pct.
All packages come discreetly and normally within 24hours if ordered.early enough.
I have use on my last cycle cambridge research tren e at 3ml, cambridge research masteron e at 3ml and also there test enanthate e at 125mg a week.
Gains were apparent by week 4 with strength and size increasing shortly follpwed by more tone and.hardness and also some bf loss. I developed mild acne at the start of my cycle which went quickly. Labido went through the roof as did.my strength. I became more vascular also.

Strenght size and vaacularty increase. High labido and mild acne.
Notices the tren working quickly lifts went up.from.week.3 and maxed out by week 9. Size and definition.continued to improve. I put on.14 quality pounds and lost fat but i had just.come from 6 months with minimal gym work. Even so i was back where i.was from my previous cycle only half way into.this one. All gear seems quality and i am definately a fan.of their cambridge range.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu