Review Detail

Steroids A anabolic-city
Very pleased with the service and quality I receive from this source. I have just completed a 10 week course using chemtech test 400, pro chem tren 100 and pro chem dianabol 10, I grew and sustained 8lb. Suffered a few spots and sweats but sex drive went sky high a week into the course which compensated! I took 2ml test per week, 1ml tren pw and 25mg dianabol per day for the first 3 weeks and last 3 weeks of the course. I ran BSV hcg 6000iu and alpha clomid for pct and it worked briiliantly for me. I recommend this guy 100%! OUTSTANDING!! I must add rapid delivery and very discrete. I will never shop anywhere else...this guy and his products are just too good!!! Many thanks

My strength increased rapidly and so did other sides...high sex drive, spots, sweats, little water and a bit tight in the old sack, I ran hcg and adex for good measure throughout the course. All the products I used were top quality as they always are! I used 20ml chemtech test 400, 10ml pro chem tren 100, 100 x 10mg pro chem dianabol, BSV hcg 6000iu, 28 x 1mg anastrozole arimidex and 50 x 50mg alpha clomid.
O
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu