Review Detail

Steroids A anabolic-city
Where do I start with this source. This will be my 11th or 12th order from Anabolic City. I have not used any other source in multiple years. Once you place your order with Anabolic city you are contacted promptly to confirm your order and if there are any special request when packaging your gear. Anabolic city will be more than happy to assist you in building a cycle that is personal to your goals. I absolutely refuse to use any other site, the products are top quality always exactly as posted. I have never had PIP from any of thier products. All products come with verification codes from the manufacture to ensure you are getting nothing but the best. This guy offers the best service and comunication that ive ever recieved from any company, not just buying juice lol

I am currently running D-Hacks anavar 100mg ED along with Test C 300mg a week and once again recieving great results. I will not buy anavar from anywhere else because it so commonly faked and if not its ridiculously priced. The var is giving me insane pumps in the gym, vascularity like a fucking oil pipe line and has sent my strength through the roof. While the test is keeping my libido sky high, the only side effect is tying not to hump everything with a pussy. Love Anabolic City's gear!!!!!!
M
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu