Review Detail

Steroids A anabolic-city
Ordered Delta Sus and starter needle package about the second week into December. Brilliant communication throughout, and treated like a valued customer even though order was small. Currently receiving TRT from Endo who seems to think 250 mg (1 shot per month) of sust is adequate. Started Delta SUS taking 1 shot 3 weeks out of 4, Pharma grade 4 th week from GP. My energy levels have shot up, and have noticed a real improvement in my moods. Also libido exists throughout the month, and motivation both in the gym and at work has improved. I'm also looking slightly leaner, even after all the crap eaten at xmas...bonus. Order sent first class SD same day as payment. Will order a proper cycle soon, won't be going anywhere else.

No pip, quality look to packaging of product. Motivation and strength, increasing at a steady rate. Libido now consistent throughout month. No sides at all although dose is low, Product code supplied with product to verify authenticity at the Delta website. Actually enjoying training again, after feeling like I've just been going through the motions for a good while.
P
Rep: 0
6 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu