Review Detail

Steroids A anasteroids

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Absolutely the best customer service and support I've experienced.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I just received my 2nd order and they both arrived within 4 biz days and the packaging is safe and secure...almost bullet proof!

Products Ordered

My first order was test e 200mg and deca 150mg in a single bottle...first time I've tried that but it went well and was exactly what I would expect from deca and test e. I just received sust and dhb and I'll update after I've had some time on it.

Product Effects

I started the first week heavy and went 1000mg test e with 750mg deca. 2nd week dropped to 800mg t and 600 deca and stayed at that dosage for 10 weeks. I've used these two for years and I had the usual strength increase and bodyweight didnt change much but my body fat dropped significantly so everything was on point. No sides, no pip, just very smooth and easy injections.

Review

I've used several providers over the past 5 years or so with the suggestions from muscle guru members. I read an excellent review from one of the members and since my last seller that I had used 4 years suddenly disappeared I felt I would give Anabolic-ironpharma a try. I'm really glad I did...this man is a no bs businessman that absolutely puts customer service has his number 1 priority. I can't recommend him high enough...he's that good!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
L
Rep: 2
6 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu