Review Detail

Steroids A anasteroids
(Updated: April 30, 2021)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I'm adding an update...my last order was very large and was sent in 3 packages and 2 arrived but the 3rd was hung up in customs. When it became obvious it was not moving forward, true to his word " your money is always safe with me bro"...he resent the final package and was delivered yesterday. The man is rock solid and always delivers. Btw, he sent those 3 packages with 3 different carriers and that was also true on the resent package!
I just can't tell you how much relief I have knowing I'm not losing any money...and getting huge discounts on the bulk amount I buy.

Customer service is absolutely the best. I saw some hgh on another site that Anabolic carries...the price was better, I asked him if he would match the price. He came back with a much better price than the competition. He's stays on top of the order until it's in your hands.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

His packages are always tight and secure.

Products Ordered

Test 400, Deca 400, caber, arimidex

Product Effects

I've been using the deca 400 with test 400 (sustanon) for 6 weeks and this deca 400 is my new candy! I love the strength gains it's helping me with and with the caber, arimidex and test I'm dialed in exactly where I want to be. Getting bigger and stronger and my libido makes me feel like I did in my twenties.

Review

Overall, as long as Anabolic Iron-pharma is doing business I'll remain a loyal customer. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend him to anyone. In fact one of my buddies orders everything from AIP now. I do have a very large order that he split into 3 packages and different carriers to lessen the risk. But one thing this seller always emphasizes... my money is safe. If it gets caught up in cus tums he'll resend another package. He'll become a good friend that you may never meet personally, but he's extremely loyal to his customers and comes through everything! I wish all friends were this dependable.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Anabolic-ironpharma.com
Owner's reply

Thank you for choosing us
your money is always safe Thank you very much
Thank you

L
Rep: 2
6 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0