(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The ordering process is very easy and the customer support is always perfect. I have put in several several orders over the years with him and even been able to update them after I have submitted my orders. We talk on a regular basis on the WhatsApp program always perfect communication.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The packages usually arrive and no more than a week and a half and the packaging itself is always very secure and discreet. I have never had a broken item in my packages in over 5 years dealing with only him and his packages. It usually takes 5 or 10 minutes to get all of the packing unpacked around all of the items because of how much detail he goes into to secure the items. If there's ever a delay in shipping he makes sure to update me on the new expected delivery day as well as the reason for the delay.

Products Ordered

Test enanthate
Test cypionate
HGH
Ment 50
Arimidex

Product Effects

All of these products I have ordered several times over the last 5 years and all of them do exactly what they are expected to do as far as real genuine products are going to do. His test enanthate and cypionate are of high quality and you get all of what you would expect at high doses there is a little bit of aggression at trt doses and regular doses not so much, as you would expect. It definitely will make your skin a bit oily and can cause additional acne but nothing that you can't control as long as you shower regularly keep yourself clean and use normal acne cleansing type products. So I have only been on his HGH for maybe about 6 weeks now and so I couldn't really give a in depth review on it because in my opinion it takes at least 3 to 6 months to be fully saturated and getting real results from your HGH. I can say that I am injecting daily and after about my first week that my sleep has gotten a lot better I feel like I'm getting deeper sleep and feel more refreshed and my skin feels tighter than it normally does if that makes any sense lol. Okay so the MENT 50 is absolutely outstanding! I was initially kind of worried about taking it because it had a lot of bad reviews in some of the forums I had read. So I kept researching and then I found some videos and forums speaking very positively about it as a great bulking compound as long as you have your estrogen and everything under control. So I decided to take a chance on it and I'm really glad I did! I started out injecting one ml twice a week and then bumped it up to three times a week Monday, thursday, and Saturday. It is absolutely explosive like I felt after two injections that my chest and arms were just bulging out everyday! It honestly to me is like trenbolone without the harsh side effects and the really bad mood that tren puts most of us in! I find it also makes you extra horny like trenbolone so you won't be missing that either LOL! It will be my go-to bulking compound probably forever, nothing I have ever used was so explosive and so felt like it was doing something immediately and then continued through the entire time using it, it really is a great compound and I have had great experiences with it. The arimidex I pretty much use year-round and it acts exactly like an estrogen blocker is supposed to act. I do feel like it kind of drives me out a little bit but no matter what I know that I have friends that have complained of stomach issues or being lethargic when using arimidex and I have used his year-round for over maybe two or three years now and it has never given me stomach issues and it has always kept my estrogen in check and I have used a half a pill twice a week and I have bumped it up to a whole pill twice a week and still I have never experienced any type of harsh side effects.

Review

I really can't say enough good things about my contact. I have never had any issues with him in over 5 years of business together. It might sound crazy, but we actually speak with each other on a weekly basis only WhatsApp program and have done this for years now and we consider each other family. There is even speak of going and visiting him overseas someday. He is a great supplier all of his products and compounds are 100% genuine and I would recommend him to anyone from a beginner or novice all the way up to an expert or pro bodybuilder and there is nothing that he can't supply in any amount that you need and you can definitely build a great relationship with him over time and he also sends me free gifts with my orders and again he's just a really great guy and I know you will be happy with him I can't recommend him enough definitely give him a try and you won't be sorry!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Anabolic-ironpharma.com
A
Rep: 10
0 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 16 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu