Review Detail

Steroids A apl

Second order placed with APL, quick response time, easy to navigate on website and a very smooth transaction,  quick shipping and a top notch fella all round

Decided to get gear Stateside rather than ordering from overseas , to see how it compared and im glad i did, not only saving money on shipping costs, but also not having to worry about customs, Apl prices too are very competitive and his Npp is strongly dosed. I went into this cycle looking to bulk but i got so much more than what i bargained for, let me explain, dosage for first two weeks were 100 mgs pinning every other day, there has been no pip on the pin, just have to use slow pressure as his oils are very loose, i have been using the Npp with Pharma grade Testerviron depot amps, at 500mgs a week split into 2 pins a week. So after a week i really started to see a change in strength but more pleasingly was my right shoulder pain was beginning to subside. I had suffered a right shoulder injury years ago that really restricted me on pressing movements, after a week i was able to bench again with a little pain, but by week 2, the pain was even less, sides on this dose were non, so coming in to week 3 we decided to raise the npp dosage to 150 mgs eod to keep it closer to test dosage, i am pleased to say, right shoulder pain has gone, bench press and shoulder pressing movements are pain free, and weight on squats is back at around 405 lbs, i have increased strength in all muscles and i have to force myself to leave the gym after 2 hours, as recovery is quick. Another benefit i have seen from the Npp is that though a bulking steroid, it seems to be somewhat lean, water is there but that could be from the test, i continue to eat clean with 2 cheat meals a week usually a calzone or pizza pie, but clean eating portions are bigger as appetite has increased, overall then pip free growing, strength and stamina increase, and last but not least no shoulder pain. Sides thus far from the increase dosage has been insomnia and night sweats, but night by night it can differ, all in all i am well pleased. Apl is very courteous and offers golden advice, could not be more pleased with him or his products!!!!
W
Rep: 0
12 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu