Review Detail

Steroids A apl

I have made 2 orders with APL and I have been more than happy with the service both before and after receiving my products.  He has been easy to communicate with regarding his products and has continued to check up on how things are going.  Products I have order are test p, tren a, npp, winny, TNE and sustanon.  Both packs made it to my in 3 to 5 days.  Both orders were sent out in snow storms in my area so I was very happy to get them as fast as they came given to bad weather.  Each vial came with the cap crimpled tightly, oils at a consistent level, and labeled professionally.  

Up to this point the only product I have ran is the test p. I have been dosing 100mg every other day. He told me to use a 25g needle with all his oils. I was a hesitant to grab up a bunch of 25g needles because all the other oils I have ran would take an hour to push, but it is absolutely no problem with his. As for injection pain there is little to none. What little there is would prob be due to my unsteady hand. I'm use to organon sust pip and very thick oil that cripple me for days to a week sometimes. After 4 days I noticed that I was getting hardons for no reason, which told me a lot because my drive was almost nonexistent. I was mainly using this test p as a jump start to my self prescribed TRT. I had the typical low test symptoms for the last year or two and decicded to do something about it. Within the last 3 weeks I have lost the depression, lack of motivation, slow motion feelings that have plagued me for sometime. I wake up like its a new day again. I also have started the gym again and have noticed that the recovery is only a day or 2 after a work out, and that pretty good considering I haven't really lifted in a couple years. My muscles are starting to feel tight and more dense with every workout. I plan on giving some of the other products a go once I get some more gym time under my belt. I will be posting reviews for the other products once they have been ran. Thanks APL and highly recommend. I have added pix a while back you can see them under my profile if you want.
H
Rep: 0
8 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 19 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu