Review Detail

Steroids A apl
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I've ordered from this company a few times now but just now getting around to reviewing.  Simply put; they are GREAT.  Every experience has been very positive.  Communication is excellent and they are good about responding if you have any questions.  The care they take producing a quality product is evident in all aspects of their business.  But the real proof is in the products themselves.  They are painless and, most importantly EFFECTIVE!  Best gear that I've used, hands down.  And that includes gear from TRT compounding US pharmacies as well.  These guys make great product.

The T-Bol tablets are top-notch looking, well-packed, and dissolve quickly (I tested). Immediate increase in strength and pump in the gym. Over time, more strength increases and harder-looking muscles.

The Nandrolone Decanoate is very smooth and effective. After the second week, I got some good strength gains and FAR less joint pains. Mainly got it to help with an injured wrist and shoulder and it did the trick just like deca is supposed to do. Gaining muscle along with it was, of course, an expected and good bonus to me!

Test Prop is the best test that I've used in my 20+ years of using gear. No PIP at all and very effective. Have dropped bodyfat and added muscle like I was in my 20s again using this product. Only negative side effect is a little acne on upper body and some oiliness to my skin; but no big deal and well-worth it for the gains I'm getting in strength and muculature! I normally use test cyp for TRT purposes, but am so happy with this brand of prop; I'll probably just cruise on it between cycles where I add more in. Bloodwork bears out that this is the "real deal" as well .
Keeping the Nolva for "just in case" for the most part, but it has worked to dry me out when I felt I was starting to get some estrogenic water retention.

Great company, products, and service.
L
Rep: 0
9 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu