Review Detail

Steroids A apl

I am currently on week 9 after ordering their products. I did a lot of research and come to say that I'm very impressed with overall customer service, packaging and shipping in a very timely manner. Currently using Sustanon 350 and Deca 300 I definitely can tell it's working well because that at 49 years of age young people who are jacked coming up to me in the gym out of nowhere and asking me for spots on their set and how am I doing? It's kind of funny how people flock to you when they see you're a hard worker and you're serious and thanks to the gear from APL I must say I am satisfied. I do plan on ordering again soon.

I am overall impressed with the quality of the packaging in the materials I received my only question would be my aromasin wasn't in a blister pack. It seems to be working this far though. I definitely seen strength gains as well as size. I thought I would be a little stronger than I am now I'm not complaining I'm pretty pleased with what I've seen thus far it's my first cycle back in many years. Definitely gain some size I'm up about 10 pounds and now I'm eating a pretty good quality diet they seem to have good quality products and I'm very happy.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu