Review Detail

Steroids A apl

First off, this review is long overdue and I apologize.  Very busy with life recently with work and play. This source is by far the most professional I have dealt with over many years playing in the "game."  I communicated with APL several times well prior to ordering and the source never pressured me, offered me any inducements or was anything other than a very knowledgeable and ethical individual, much respect. 

As far as shipping and delivery protocol, the turnaround time was extremely fast and the packaging was secure, no issue.

A fantastic source who I would strongly recommend, and I've used many over the years, but APL is a Gem, I just hope he stays small and continues on in business.

The product, I ran a Test-E cycle followed by a Tren-E follow up pre-contest to harden up. The Test E was spot on and once I started taking it EO3D at 375 MG I started to see positive effects. I put on approximately 9 Lbs. of solid muscle and had minor sides, a bit of bloat that was controlled with AI and diuretics. The PIP....well there was none, so nothing to discuss and I am very sensitive to PIP typically. The transition to Tren was smooth, began to drop a bit of weight as I hardened up and by now I am just about contest ready and feel great.
S
Rep: 1
155 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu