Review Detail

Steroids A apl

Outstanding source. I was a first time customer but will now become a regular. Response time and communication was on point throughout. My review is for NPP. My overall experience was fantastic. I couldn't believe I received my order so quickly. 

I ran a cycle of Test E 750 wk and APL's NPP at 100mg EOD for 20 wks and Dbol for 6wks.. I was very impressed with NPP as it was my first time use with NOR. I gained strength and exceeded PRs in all 3 major lifts of bench, deadlift, and squats. I gained 15 lbs. Another positive was some noted joint pain relief especially while exceeding PRs in all major core lifts and pushing heavy every week. Recovery time was unbelievable. Libido was not affected and I never experienced the "deca dick" issues that many have experienced which I attribute to running TEST at a higher rate than NPP. I did experience a little 2nd day PIP but easily tolerable. I attribute 2nd day PIP being to my virgin muscle using this compound. Injections were smooth. This was a great cycle and I am very pleased with the results. My attached blood work shows that this product was legit and increased my test levels through the roof. I did experience high prolactin issues (which I know I am prone to even on TRT) so I do recommend getting bloodwork mid cycle to see where you are at so you can add caber to the mix to keep this at bay. I didnt experience any physical symptoms of high prolactin but my blood work indicated it was high at 37.7ng/ml. I will not make that mistake again by ensuring I take low dose caber with another NPP/DECA cycle. I highly recommend APL and will damn sure be a consistent customer. Cant wait to try some or all of his other products in the future.
B
Rep: 1
599 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 23 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu