Review Detail

Steroids A apl

I been using APL products for about 4 months. First off products are spot on,  and great customer service. This review is for NPP, TNE,Test C, and Tren E.  This was a winter cycle to put on quality muscle amd strength. All went well !  Very happy with APL !  First class products to go with a first class company. Items shipped quickly and on time. Items were wrapped nice and tight.

This review is for APL's Test C 250, Tren E 250, NPP 100, TNE 100. I used products for 12 weeks. NPP was used for join pain, The TNE was used as a preworkout, Test C and Tren E was primary cycle drugs. I used 1cc each twice a week, With the Test C and Tren E, I got usual sides of a good product. Very high libido, oily skin, some back and shoulder acne. Just a great feeling of weel being. Also the Tren keeps my chest feeling hot and plenty sweating. I did have a little bit of night sweats, but nothing to bad. NPP did excatly what I was hoping for. It pretty much knocked out my shoulder pain. Actually I ran out of my NPP and with in a week and a half shoulder pain was back something fierce. I only take .5cc of NPP twice a week. The TNE is very good. I use
75 cc on days where I need that extra boost. I get extreme focus and stamina from the TNE. I had a good size and strength increase from above prescribed doses. I would like to leave on this note APL's customer service is 2nd to none, products are of great quality and.professional looking labels. Also the girlfriend is extremely happy. Thank you for that APL !!
M
Rep: 10
263 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 17 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu