Review Detail

Steroids A apl

First and foremost I want to applaud APL for the complete professionalism and timely responses to all questions and orders. This probably is my favorite place to do business with and i cannot tell you how happy I am with the order to delivery process. I am not a big review weiter, but wanted to do this for APL. Huge fan here

I have been on test c 250 and Deca 300 plus kicker of Anadrol 50 ED 3 weeks recently started dbol 50 week 9 for 4 weeks.
My program was Monday 1cc test c 250 and 1cc Deca 300 anadrol 50 ED Thursday 1cc test C 250. I am super prone to PIP but APL gear I only have PIP one day. That reason alone I'm on board! The first 3 weeks I could really feel the A50 working. At night a couple of times I would wake up from my heartbeat. This is a known side effect with me, so I know it was working. Best formed tablets I have ever seen. You will not be disappointed. Strength, mass and pumps are out of this world. By the time I hit the end of week 3 I was keeping insane pumps. Weeks 4 through 8 have been insane. Bench up 40 pounds. Incline and flat. Squats deadlifts both up 90 pounds. Since starting Dbol last week. Intensity is at a new level. I didn't think o could kick it into gear anymore. Recovery time is insane. 3 days max, I'm ready to hit the same group again. I have 7 weeks left on this cycle for mass. Started at 243. Currently 261. A little water weight, but taking .5mg of Amiridex every other day only during first 4 weeks. No problems. I highly recommend this source. Hope for my first post not too scattered. I'll fix it if nessary. APL IS WORTH THE REVIEW!!
T
Rep: 0
33 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu