Review Detail

Steroids A apl

Highly recommended!!!!! High quality product, no pip. Great communication and always efficient and timely responses/shipping and easy to navigate website. Amazing domestic source!!!! 

I have only used the Test Prop, NPP, Arimidex, and Winstrol (started today so cant talk about it but it's what the fuck I've put in my body). I'm kinda the new guy, the young buck of MG but I do my research and play it all by the book. Though 3rd cycle I can tell you that this is great Test and all around oils in general. They say your first is your best but this has been by far my best cycle and I believe it's due to getting my diet in check and not playing with my dick in the gym!!! So before you buy based off of our reviews GET YOUR SHIT IN LINE! This isn't a magic spell brothers and sisters!!! Anyways. First few weeks of pinning .5ml of Prop ED I blew up (increased lean muscle mass in turn dropping body fat %) began at 200lbs then got to 210lbs in a month. After that I threw in my NPP 100. Ran the fuck out of it. Pinning .5ml Prop with .7NPP ED. Increased my max reps dramatically. 2x 315 bench, 425lb squat. 455lb dead by the 3rd week of Feb. keep in mind I'm on a caloric deficit and I'm STILL getting stronger! Did two weeks of a "blast" after while I upped cardio and fucked with my meal plan increasing to .6ml Test Prop and .8ml NPP. Then by the middle of March back to .5ml Prop, .7NPP. Last week of March I'm off NPP. Since then EOD pinning only 1ml of Prop and "cruising" in a sense. Today started 50mg Winstrol ED because I'm 56 days out and want to just sculpt this shit out and get that sub 10% BF. The arimidex is solid, haven't had any problems with the nips. If ever I feel they are getting a little sensistive their Arimidex takes care of it perfectly. In total I have now dropped 12% BF since the beginning of January and weighing in back at 202lbs first thing in the morning.... of higher muscle mass and drastically lower body fat lbs. how a cut should go IMO. I would 12/10 reccomend APL and the people in mg circle that have taken APL products love it and have only been impressed with them. I've placed 4 orders with them and every single one comes within 3 days of payment for product and packaged really nice and descrete. Also their bottling is nicely labeled and clean. Sometimes the stopper is a little thin so you may have some leaking when drawing if you fuck around or shake in the vial but other than that it's flawless. Happy gaining brothers and sisters!!!!
D
Rep: 0
90 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu