Review Detail

Steroids A apl

On a positive note I the ordering process was very easy as well as quick shipping and well presented product.

This was probably my 8-10 cycle over the course of my life. I ran Test at 800 weekly and the Deca at 600 weekly split in half twice a week. I didn't have any side effects nor do I put on any more than 5 lbs over the course of the 16 week cycle. Last time I did Deca I ran Test at 600 weekly and the Deca at 400 and gained 35 lbs over the course of 12 weeks from a different source. After the cycle I lost about 10 lbs which was probably normal and mostly water wait so I consider that normal. Bottom line here is this stuff is either severely under dosed or not real in my opinion. I am actually due to start PCT in about another week and am considering not even running the PCT and just doing another cycle from a different supplier. Normally a bad idea but I feel pretty strongly that in this case it would be warranted. I am really disappointed because after my other source went away and I tried APL I was excited due to recent reviews that all seemed on the up and up. If I would happen to try APL again which I doubt I would do Tren due to the fact that I can immediately tell whether it's any good with the insomnia, night sweats and vast strenght increases I get without waiting 4-6 weeks for Deca to begin to work.
B
Rep: 0
1 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu