Review Detail

Steroids A apl

Excellent source.  Extremely professional.  Products wrapped and labeled nicely.  Shipping was incredibly fast.

I ran a test and tren cycle from June through August of this year. Ordered some PCT and Aromasin from this source. Aromasin was excellent. Puffiness in nipples and water bloat subsided after one week of 12.5mg every day. I received no sides from this product and zero decrease in strength. Aromasin tends to work well with me and this particular brand did not fail. Energy stayed high and pumps at the gym were great. This was some high quality Aromasin and 12.5mg every day was plenty for 750mg/week of test and another 500mg/week of tren.

For PCT I ran this source's "standard PCT" which is a combination pill of 50mg Clomid and 20mg Nolvadex. I ran this for a month and then continued on this source's Nolvadex for another month thereafter. I couldn't believe how solid I felt throughout PCT. My energy never decreased. In fact, my libido stayed strong which is normally the first thing to go during PCT for me. I had no sides for the Clomid or Nolvadex. Appetite didn't decrease, never felt tired. Naturally, my strength eventually came down toward the end of PCT as there was no more tren in my system. But I still feel good now and I can tell me natural test levels are going strong. My current performance at the gym is much better after this cycle as compared to previous cycles.
X
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu